Michael S. Ansul, President of Ansul Construction Company has been in the construction industry since 1978. Over recent years our services have expanded well beyond our grass roots of light construction and fit-outs. The knowledge and experience that was garnered during that period is invaluable. Ansul Construction Company is a high quality, service oriented construction and project management company.
40 years of interfacing with the Owner’s and Design Team–handling estimating, contract negotiations and contract specifications to meet the client’s needs. Handling contract buy-out, procurement and management of the field operations for multiple concurrent projects.
Michael S. Ansul and Ansul Construction Company have managed the construction and renovations of several facilities:
- Kaiserman Company- Olde Sproul Shopping Village- Shell Renovation of Old Office Depot Building to the new Outback Steakhouse, Mattress Warehouse and Mission BBQ. 2018-1019
- Kaiserman Company- 2500 MccClellan Ave, Pennsauken, N.J.- Teamsters/ASP- Pension Benefits Offices. Phase I- 2017-2018 Phase II- 2019
- Kaiserman Company- Radwyn Apartment R&R (66) Wood Staircases with Duel Decks and (128) Cantilevered Decks. 2017, 2018, 2019
- Kaiserman Company- 2500 McClellan Ave., Pennsauken, N.J.- CPAC Headquarters. 2017
- Kaiserman Company, 400 Market Phila., PA – Complete 11th Floor Fit-Out- Alteva-Momentum Technologies, Inc. Headquarters. 2014
- Kaiserman Company, 400 Market Phila., PA – Complete 2nd Floor Fit-Out- Philadelphia Youth Network, Inc. Headquarters. 2014
- Kaiserman Company, 400 Market Phila., PA-4th Floor Fit-Out CHA Educational Tours Headquarters. 2015
- Kaiserman Company- 400 Market Phila. PA 3rd Floor Fit-Out for Lyquix, Inc. 2015
- Kaiserman Company- 400 Market Phila., PA Six Additional Sm. Scale Fit-out Projects 2015-2016
- Kaiserman Company- Gramana Dairy Farm Demolition Project. 2016
- Route 202 CSX Railroad Bridge- Community Graffiti Eradication Project. 2014
- Route 141 East Penn Railroad Bridge- Community Graffiti Eradication Project. 2009
- Fit Out for Philadelphia Belt Line Railroad Offices. 2012
- Phelps School- Renovations. 20010
- Wyndcroft School- Renovations. 2011
- Smoking Joe’s Tobacco Outlets- New Retail Building- 2012
- Casapulla’s Restaurant and CazzBar Sports Bar- Smyrna- 2011
- Fulton Bank- Lewes- Water Damage Repairs and Manager’s Office Renovations- 2010
- Fulton Bank- Ocean View- Structural Repairs due to vehicle hitting building- 2010.
- Fulton Bank- Newark Branch Interior and Exterior Renovations while the branch remained open for business. 2010
- Fulton Bank- Georgetown- Exterior Renovations and Commercial Window Replacement while the administrative offices and bank branch remained open for business. 2011
- Fulton Bank- Rehoboth Beach – Complete Branch Renovations while branch remained open for business. 2012
- Fit-Out 60,000 SF Lazy-Boy Sleep Center Customer Service Center. 2003
- Renovations and Additions to Simpson United Methodist Church- 26,000 S.F. 2006
- Renovations/Addition- Scott Gore’s Residence (W.L. Gore). 2005
- Renovations- Bob Gore’s Residence (W.L. Gore). 2007
- New -50,000 S.F. Flex Warehouse for Whittaker Bros., Inc.. 2007
- New- 5000 S.F. Waterfront Residence for Nancy L. Jodlbauer. 2008
- Renovation & Addition- Rush House Dormitory @ West Nottingham Academy 2006/2007
- Renovation- Rowland Dormitory @ West Nottingham Academy – 2008
- Fit-out for Blood Bank of DE. @ Market Street Mall. 2008
- New Bank Branch for Wilmington Trust Company @ Simon’s Corner. 2007
- New Bank Branch for Fulton Bank, Delaware National Division in Millcreek. 2008
- Harmony House Preservation & Restoration for Nancy L. Jodlbauer. 2008
- Deal Island Boat House with full bath for Nancy L. Jodlbauer. 2008
Ansul Construction was hired to perform an extensive historic preservation project, the project was to preserve and renovate The Harmony House in Olde New Castle, built circa 1761. This project entailed new HVAC Systems, Plumbing Systems, and Electrical systems complete upgrades and re-wire, complete brick restoration and pointing, and a complete interior renovation, including kitchens and three bathrooms. This had to be done with strict adherence to all the Historical Commission requirements and guidelines. We, the homeowner and my company, received an award from the Honorable Richard Cooch on behalf of the New Castle Historical Commission for accurate and strict compliance with the guidelines set forth in an effort to preserve the fabric of this beautiful colonial city.
Upon completion of the Harmony House, We were retained to design-build a boat house/addition for the same client on a Deal Island, MD property. We operated primarily as a project management, self performing certain aspects of the construction and carpentry packages.